VIKING 9/32" VORTEX POINT MECHANIC DRILL
Item #: 1-067-018
VIKING DRILL AND TOOL
135° Split Point
- Stays sharp up to 4X longer compared to conventional and other specialty tip designs.
- Unique tip geometry reduces heat generation and cutting tool wear increasing tool life.
- 3-flats on shank reduces slippage common with keyless chucks (3/16" and above).
- Multi-stepped tip acts like a step drill, allowing for laser like holes through sheet metal and prevents walking on curved surfaces.
- Vortex-Point™ tip design cuts 45% faster & excels at sheet metal and hardened metals like broken fasterners.
- Split-point design gives accurate starting and is self-centering eliminating the need for the use of a center punch.
- Mechanic length – shorter sturdier construction.
- Recommended for cast iron, brass, sheet metal, plastic, mild steel, copper, and hardened steel.
VIKING 9/32" VORTEX POINT MECHANICS LENGTH DRILL SERIES 250-VT
6 Per Pack
High Speed Steel
0.05 lbs per EA
Regular Price: $8.82
UOM : EA