PALMGREN 15IN 16-SPEED FLOOR DRILL PRESS
Palmgren’s heavy duty 16-speed drill presses are designed and built for drilling a wide array of materials. They have the weight and rigidity to maintain the built-in tight tolerances required for metalworking applications. The oversized, massive drill heads have widely spaced bearing surfaces that provide full quill support throughout its travel. A wider range of operation speeds for drilling both large and small holes.
- Fully enclosed spindle for accurate drilling operations.
- Maximum spindle run out of 0.0005".
- Extended quill/spindle travel ideal for deep hole applications.
- LED readout of spindle speed and quill travel.
- Rack and pinion table raiser.
- Precision ground t-slotted work table with coolant trough.
- Table tilts 45° right and left and rotates 360° around the column.
- Quick change vertical depth stop for accurate, repeatable feed length.
- Heavy cast metal 3 spoke quill feed handle with ergonomic speed feed handle.
- Front mounted industrial paddle-type power switch.
- Includes chuck with key and arbor.
3 Year Warranty
PALMGREN 15IN HEAVY DUTY 16-SPEED FLOOR STEP PULLEY MODEL DRILL PRESS 1/2HP 120/240V 1PH
1/2 HP, 120/240V, 1 PH
138 to 3,476 RPM
11-1/2" x 11-1/2"
204 lbs per EA