PALMGREN 20IN 12-SPEED FLOOR DRILL PRESS
Palmgren’s heavy duty 16-speed drill presses are designed and built for drilling a wide array of materials. They have the weight and rigidity to maintain the built-in tight tolerances required for metalworking applications. The oversized, massive drill heads have widely spaced bearing surfaces that provide full quill support throughout its travel. A wider range of operation speeds for drilling both large and small holes.
- Fully enclosed spindle for accurate drilling operations.
- Maximum spindle run out of 0.0005".
- Extended quill/spindle travel ideal for deep hole applications.
- LED readout of spindle speed and quill travel.
- Rack and pinion table raiser.
- Precision ground t-slotted work table with coolant trough.
- Table tilts 45O right and left and rotates 360O around the column.
- Quick change vertical depth stop for accurate, repeatable feed length.
- Heavy cast metal 3 spoke quill feed handle with ergonomic speed feed handle.
- Front mounted industrial paddle-type power switch.
- Includes chuck with key and arbor.
3 Year Warranty
PALMGREN 20IN 12-SPEED FLOOR STEP PULLEY DRILL PRESS 1.5HP 240V 3PH
1-1/2 HP, 240V, 3 PH
120 to 3,605 RPM
19-1/4" x 18-3/4"
352 lbs per EA