10IN. NICHOLSON MILL FILE BASTARD CUT
Item #: 1-552-08642
Very adaptable file that can be used for a multitude of applications such as sharpening various types of tools and saws, draw filing, lathe work and general shop use.
- Single-cut on edges and sides.
- File tapers toward the point for detail.
- Two square edges.
(SINGLE-CUT – Single set of parallel, diagonal rows of teeth. Often used with light pressure to produce a smooth surface finish or to put a keen edge of knives, shears or saws.)
- Work to be accomplished, roughing or finishing, will determine teeth and coarseness for each application.
- Most American pattern files are available with 3 grades of cut: bastard cut, second cut, and smooth cut.
- The degree of coarseness is greater in longer files, but differences between bastard, second, and smooth are proportionate.
10IN. NICHOLSON MILL FILE BASTARD CUT 1PC
0.46 lbs per EA