MITUTOYO 500-196 CALIPER W/950-300 RULE
Series 500 – Digimatic Caliper with Exclusive ABSOLUTE Encoder Technology
- Large and clear LCD readout.
- The ZERO/ABS key allows the display to be Zero-Set at any slider position along the scale for incremental comparison measurements.This switch will also allow return to the absolute (ABS) coordinate and display of the true position from the origin point (usually jaws-closed point).
- Thumb roller included only on calipers up to and including 12" (300mm).
- Supplied in fitted case. Except 40" (1000mm) supplied in wooden case.
- Replacement Battery 1.5-Volt Type SR44
Mitutoyo’s Digimatic Caliper is the next generation of electronic calipers. It keeps track of its origin point once set. Whenever turned on, the large LCD screen displays the actual slider position ready to start measurement. No more repeated zero setting is necessary with the absolute encoder technology as well as no more care for overspeed errors.
Series 950 – With Pocket Clip
- Engraved on front side only.
- Backside – Inch/metric equivalents.
MITUTOYO 500-196 CALIPER WITH A 950-300 RULE KIT