STARRETT ANALOG BENCH HARDNESS TESTER
Item #: 1-855-67754
3814 Analog Bench Hardness Tester
Provides reliable Rockwell Hardness values on all types of metal and alloys, hard or soft, and in many shapes. This reliable bench hardness tester has a high quality casting, is ergonomically designed for easy operation, and is engineered to ensure accurate results.
It is an ideal basic hardness solution, economically priced to suit a variety of lab, workshop, toolroom & inspection dept. applications. Conforms to ASTM E-18 standard.
The tester is furnished with a diamond indentor, a 1/16" ball indentor, 3 certified test blocks, 4 test tables – 5.87" and 2.5" flat anvils, 5/8" spot anvil, and a standard vee anvil, and an accessory case.
- Ability to handle Rockwell Scales A through H and K.
- Stable cast iron construction.
- Ideal basic hardness Testing for many typical applications.
- Diamond Indentor
- 1/16"/14mm Ball Indentor
- RA Test Block (Rockwell A Scale 80)
- RB Test Block (Rockwell B Scale 90)
- RC Test Block (Rockwell C Scale 63)
- Master Block Set Rockwell C Scale
STARRETT NO. 3814 ANALOG BENCH HARDNESS TESTER
Analog Dial Gage
Hydraulic Dashpot System
30"H x 8.5"W x 20"D (762 x 216 x 508mm)
226.00 lbs per EA
Regular Price: $4,847.00
UOM : EA